NURECA LIMITED IPO
Healthcare and wellness products distributor Nureca Limited readies to open its IPO offer on February 15. The bidding window will remain open for two days from February 15 to 17, 2021. The issuer plans to raise Rs 100 crores from the market, will launch the shares in the fixed price band of Rs 396-400. Eligible employees can apply for the IPO at Rs 20 discount under the employee quota of 1 crore equity shares.
IPO Open 15 / 02 / 2021
IPO Closed 17 /02 / 2021
Price &Lot Size : 396 – 400 & 35
Face Value : Rs 10
Listing Exchange : NSE , BSE
NURECA LIMITED INFORMATION
Nureca is a B2C company that functions in the segment of home healthcare and wellness products, manufactures and sells directly to the consumers. As the country’s first digital healthcare and wellness company, it produces high-quality, innovative, and durable devices to monitor chronic patients and improve their quality of life.
Incorporated in 2016, Nureca sells its products through online channels and partners with India’s first omnichannel electronics retailer, Croma to offer its wide range of products. Its products are also available on its website, drtrust.in.
- Nureca has a strong product portfolio of innovative healthcare products
- It caters to a niche, which requires a high-level of expertise and knowledge of Indian healthcare market development
- The accompany has adopted an asset-light business model to create competitive products
- Highly experienced management
How to apply for Nureca Limited IPO :
– If you are already a client of Angel Broking, apply directly for Nureca Limited IPO, click here.
– If you’re a new investor Open DEMAT Account for free with Angel Broking and build wealth with the best stock choices. Join our 1 million+ family of happy customers.