Gillanders Arbuthnot and Company Limited primarily deals in manufacture and sale of tea, cotton yarn, Steel Structural , Pipes and Equipment etc.
- Textile: The company offers a wide range of spun yarn manufactured from natural as well as synthetic fibre, both grey and dyed in count range of NE 20 to NE 80. Apart from common varieties the Co also manufactures specialised and effective yarn.
- Engineering (MICCO) : MICCO is a project execution company involving design, detail engineering, manufacture and supply of equipment and other services.
- Tea : The Co manufactures around 10 Million kgs of tea consisting of CTC, Orthodox & Green tea.
- Property : The Co owns a four-storied commercial building known as “Gillander House”. The Property Division is engaged in utilising this highly valued property and earns income from the tenants of this building.
Mr. Kothari is also on the boards of Albert David Limited, Gillanders Arbuthnot and Company Limited, Bhaktwatsal Investments Limited, Indian Glass & Electricals Limited, Kothari Phytochemicals & Industries Limited, Vishnuhari Investments & Properties Limited, Arvind Engineering Works Limited, and Karunasindhu Properties Pvt. Limited
Source : screener.in
- Undervalued Stock
- 10 Year sales avg below only last 3 years sales
- Shareholding is good
- Reserve and company credit , debit and sales not good.
- Daily View stock breakout done in Friday
- Need sustain above 80 next target 95 possible
- Month end closing very important
- Two consecutive month closing above 75 next target 100 /150.
Techincal Long Term buy & sell opinion
When stock available below 30 buy and sell above 90 only for long Term